- DISCLAIMER -



This music blog does not store any files on this host/server . None of the albums posted has anything to do with Blogger nor the Administrators of this blog. We do not support piracy and we encourage you to support the artists by buying their albums, merch and/or going to see their live shows.

The postings are for promotional and preview purposes only and all the albums downloaded from here should be deleted within 24 hours.

If any artist, bands or labels would like us to remove music posted, email us (Please email us at circusmetaldatabase@googlemail.com) and we will do so immediately.


The purpose of this collective music blog is to become the largest archive of circus metal music ever created in order to help its fans to know more about this genre and possibly create a community.

We are fans and supporters ourselves and we wish not to interfer with their sales, therefore each album published will be available on the market for 4 months at least.

It would be much appreciated if you could leave thoughts, comments, and opinions on our posts.

Feel free to email us for any queries or requests, we will try to reply as soon as possible.






Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi!

Dear readers, welcome to this blog. I hope you got this post's title reference. I decided to create this space in order to fulfil a desire I've always had. That is gathering together the most bizarre and schizophrenic music around, the one I have always loved, my favourite kind of music, which some labelled 'circus metal'.
"What the fuck is circus metal?" I imagine some of you are wondering about that; well, you can find a pretty good definition of it on the upper right corner of this page. To me Circus metal is the answer I give when people ask me what kind of music I dig, although I fail each time I try to explain it. Since circus metal is such a mixture of styles, it is almost impossible to imagine how it sounds before hearing it, let alone describe it.
In this blog, with the help of some friends, I would try to gather together all the bands and artists that are related somehow to circus metal: the genre's precursors, the ones who developed it and the ones who have been inspired by it.
You have just entered into a very scary, yet very entertaining, circus, are you ready to flip out?
We really hope so.

1 comment: